In addition, we offer a series of workshops you can participate in, and you may also be among the members we match with job openings in one of the private or public companies we recruit for.
Remember to register at jobnet.dk and to fill out the Declaration of Unemployment form
You need to do these two things to be eligible for unemployment benefits:
- Register as unemployed and upload your resume/CV to jobnet.dk
- Send us your Declaration of Unemployment form ("ledighedserklæring"). This is your official application for unemployment benefits, and you can find it at aka.dk – "Blanketter".
Introduction program on aka.dk
As unemployed, you need to go through a short introduction program on the aka.dk site:
Please complete the following:
- Read the brochure Understand the rules.
- Fill out your jobprofile ("Min jobprofil"). List and describe your skills as well as what types of jobs you are looking for
- Book a meeting with one of our advisors ("velkomstsamtale"). You need to have completed this meeting no later than 14 days after you have registered as unemployed. To meet the 14 days deadline, you should book your appointment no later than «DAGSDATO_PLUS5».
How to get in touch with us
If you would like to meet with one of our advisors about job hunting, strategies, etc., you can book a career interview on aka.dk.
If you have questions about the unemployment benefits rules or related issues, please call us on 3395 0395 or contact us via aka.dk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the introduction meeting.