Webinar: Grundfos FutureLab
If so, join the webinar which will introduce you to the Innovation Lab in Grundfos and to their virtual challenge taking place over 7 days and starting on March 15th.
- Caroline Sylvang Videriksen
1. mar 2021, 13:00 - 14:00
- At the webinar, Grundfos representatives will explain how the challenge will be structured and how to ensure great collaboration within the team.
Participation in the virtual challenge will enable you to get hands-on experience generating innovative ideas to fight climate change. You will also receive a diploma and a recommendation for your future job applications.
Who should join?
You are looking for a job, a student job, internship, or a student project.
You are eager to work in a cross disciplinary team to show how you can create results in a team setting.
You have a strong theoretical or practical background within a field, and you have opinions about what an appropriate solution is from your perspective.
You know that good solutions cover more perspectives than you can bring on your own.Then this challenge is for you.
In a gaming like universe, you will be guided through seven phases:
1.Challenge – understand the problem description
2. Insights – collect knowledge and insights
3. Ideation – generate ideas
4. Solutions – match and combine ideas to make solutions
5. Selection – you select the best solution with the other participants
6. Planning – solutions implementation plan
7. Reporting – sum up your findings and results
You will be attending as a team that Grundfos put together. The top three teams will have the opportunity to join a workshop with the founder's team in Grundfos FutureLab Innovation Lab 2, where we will work out how to solve specific problems in Cooling as a Service related to your solution.
Note that there is a limited number of seats, of which this is the first-come, first-served principle
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, do not hesitate to contact recruitment partner Caroline Vidriksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.